Hire Discover Archery for your next party!
Are you looking for something new, different, safe and fun for your next party?
Are you bored with Nerf, paintball and pool parties?
Welcome to the 21st century……archery has evolved!
Archery Tag® Childrens Party
Archery Tag® Children’s Parties last for 90 minutes and are suitable for children aged 8 years and up. The sessions starts with a safety talk and demonstration and then each participant is taught to shoot a bow safely and correctly. At all times the group will be supervised by a fully trained Marshall who will ensure safety rules are adhered to, provide ongoing technique correction and ensure free flowing game-play. Each game lasts 4 or 5 minutes then another game is played or new rules are introduced. Games include Dodgeball, Hunger Games, Sudden Death and Agincourt; to name just a few.
Soft Archery Games
Ideal for all ages, starting from 7 yrs and lasting for 90 minutes, the soft archery games are a fun selection of games which use the soft foam tipped arrows to shoot over, under, through, into and at a variety of different obstacles. After a brief safety talk the Coach will teach everyone how to aim and shoot and then introduce such games as ‘Shoot The Hoop’, ‘Tin Can Alley’, ‘Clout’, ‘Balance Ball’, ‘Discus’, ‘Drop Shot’ and ‘Rabbit’ and more.
Archery Parties are suitable for people aged from 9 years to adult and last for 90 minutes. The party will start with a safety talk followed by a demonstration. Each participant will be taught how to aim and shoot safely and different games will be introduced, all the while under the constant supervision of a fully qualified Archery Coach who will also provide ongoing technique correction. The session will conclude with balloons pinned on the target and a scored competition. Finally, after lots of posed photos, we invite all the archers to write a message on one of the target faces which the Birthday person can keep as a memento.
All archery and Archery Tag® parties must be booked in advance
- Discover Archery Ltd’s Coach/Marshall to participant ratio is 1:12.
- If there are more than 12 participants an additional Coach/Marshall is required.
- Participants must be a minimum of 9 years old to play Archery Tag®.
- We ask that if there are participants under the age of 16 years that the party organiser be available at all times to supervise.
- Waivers are required to be signed before any archery or Archery Tag® activity. If you are under the age of 16 the waiver will need to be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
- We have comprehensive risk assessments in place for each activity and £5 million public liability insurance.
- A Coach/Marshall will be provided for the full session to run the activity, ensure safety rules are being adherred to and also to provide ongoing supervision and coaching.
- If a Discover Archery Ltd’s Coach/Marshall considers any participant to be unsafe, or, if they purposfully mistreat or abuse the equipment or any other participant, they will be permanently removed from play – no refund will be given.
- Noone will be allowed to participate if they are under the influence.